POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Egg Art : Re: Egg Art Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Egg Art
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 12 Dec 2007 18:11:36
Message: <47606aa8$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Raiford" <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> M_a_r_c wrote:
>
>> Because it makes you feel independent and closer to self-sufficiency?
>> Because it is a slow process and it changes from the usual hurry?
>
> Because the chickens aren't pumped full of hormones and noxious chemicals.

The self-sufficiency idea is probably what appeals to me the most.  Perhaps
that's my answer, but I'm uncomfortable admitting it.  There's something
interesting about the idea of going off into nowhere and living on only what
you have.  I'm not saying that I could do that (at least not at this point
in my life), but it's intriguing.  Regardless, it's probably never going to
happen, so perhaps my thoughts are actually irrational.  LOL.

--
Jeremy M. Praay
www.beantoad.com